Core Drill Installation:
- An innovation for the Paper Recycling Industry.
- Quickly screen a truck load of old paper.
- Durable Core drill Installation to get reliable paper samples.
- Automatic transport of bales of paper, to and from the Core drill.
The Core drill consists of:
- Bale conveyers.
- Durable frame construction for outside and 'rough' use.
- Moveable table powered by ball bearing spindles and stepping motors
- Two custom-made hollow paper drills.
- Two eject mechanisms to throw the paper samples out of the drills.
- Automatic analyzer.
From every truck with 'old paper' 6 bales of paper are analyzed. This batch of 6 bales is placed on the conveyer. Within a short period of time the installation gives a reliable test result on the compound of the truck load.
- The bale of paper is fixated on the moveable table.
- The table moves towards the paper drills.
- After drilling two bales, the drills are full.
- The samples will be ejected and analyzed automatically.
- After repeating this process three times, the installation has screened the total truck load.
l-w-h : 2500x1800x2200 mm Table surface : 1500x1500 mm max. drill depth: 400 mm max.speed : 2 bales per minute Power input : 220/380 Volt 50 Hz Weight : appr. 2550 Kg
This machine is in use by an international paper recycling company.