Special Purpose Riveting AXA:
- 6 high quality radial formed rivet joints per cycle.
- In-lay and removal of products during the riveting process
- Doubles throughput even in small to medium runs (Calculate R.O.I.)
- Safe and easy operations.
- Quick and precise product positioning.
- Rigid frame construction to ensure constant high quality joints, every cycle.
- Multi-spindle Radial riveting head; 6 joints/cycle
- High efficiency: In-lay and removal of products during riveting process.
- Several forming tools can be used.
The additional special purpose riveting tools were also designed and manufactured by Verborg Engineering.
L-W-H : 1600x80x1720 mm Work piece height : max. 195 mm Riveting head BalTec : RNE181 max.Ø 6,0 mm RNE231 max.Ø 8,5 mm Controls : one axle Max. speed : 7500 mm per minute Power input : 220/380 Volt 50 Hz : 5 Bar pneumatic Weight : appr. 800 Kg
This riveting machine is used by:
- AXA Stenman Industries N.V. to assemble bicycle locks.
This Special Purpose Riveting Machine is an example of a semi-automated assembly process. Verborg Engineering has experience and knowledge in the field of automating assembly and joining processes.
Is radial riveting an option for your assembly processes? Compare radial riveting with other joining technologies like spot welding, screw fastening, clinching and bonding.