Verborg universal CNC riveter
Universally customizable for automated riveting series
This semi-automatic CNC riveter is part of a collection of universal riveting machines. Its purpose is to run pre-programmed riveting cycles on products. By pre-placing the product in the machine with all the riveting points ready and closing the cage around the product afterwards, the set-up is ready for the program. The Baltec Radial riveting head in the machine will move from point to point to rivet all the riveting points until the project is ready. After that the cage can be opened again and the product taken out. This process can double or triple the troughput of a production line compared to manual riveting (Calculate R.O.I.).
- Multiple types of rivets can be made (flat, spherical, bead, etc.).
- Quick and precise production process.
- Products can be replaced while riveting head continues with other products, increasing throughput.
- Possibility to place multiple products in one program.
- Simple and safe operation.
- Ability to change the configuration of the machine quickly.
- 999 different programs can be stored in memory, fast and easy install of new positions.
Joining technologies comparison
Click here to compare radial riveting with other joining technologies like spot welding, screw fastening, clinching and bonding.
Product type: : Various products Gen. dimensions (lxwxh) : 1300x1370x1520 [mm] Operating range : 450x250 [mm] Max. Height of product : 195 [mm] Indexing turntable : 180deg index ⌀720 [mm] Applied riveting heads : Baltec RNE 181 max. ⌀6 [mm] : Baltec RNE 231 max. ⌀8,5 [mm] Control : 2-axis Weight : 550 [Kg] Air supply : 5 [bar]
Feel free to contact us for more information.