Universal CNC-Riveting Machine:
- A versatile and individually configurable basic system for automating riveting jobs
- Doubles or triples throughput even in small to medium runs (Calculate R.O.I.)
- The system retools quickly and is simple to program
The riveting machine consists of an indexed turntable and a cross slide, on which a BalTec Radial riveting head has been mounted.
The backlash free slides are powered by ball bearing spindles and stepping motors. The riveting machine is positioned with a two-axis or three-axis (CNC) control.
- Simple and safe operation.
- The set up and tools of the machine can be changed quickly.
- 999 different programs can be stored in memory. Accurate reference coordinates in the table surface, so fixtures can easily be installed.
- Fast and accurate positioning of the riveting tool.
- Accurate adjustment of the rivet depth ensures flawless joining of fragile parts.
- High productivity. Riveted products are replaced, while other products are being riveted.
- Multiple types of rivets can be made. (flat, spherical, bead, etc.)
L-W-H : 1300x1370x1520 mm Working range : 450x250 mm Height of work piece: max. 195 mm Indexing turntable : 180° index Ø 720 mm Riveting heads : BalTec RNE181 max.Ø 6,0 mm BalTec RNE231 max.Ø 8,5 mm Control : 2-axis Max. spindle speed : 7500 mm per minute Guidance : ball bearing spindle Positioning : 2-axis +/- 0,1 mm Connection : 220/380 Volt 50 Hz : 5 Bar pneumatic Weight : circa 550 Kg
At this moment the CNC riveting machine is used by:
- KONI to assemble parts of shock absorbers (delivered in 1997)
- PHILIPS to assemble parts of vacuum cleaners (delivered in 1998)
- Patijnenburg to assemble adapter sockets (delivered in 1996)
Compare radial riveting with other joining technologies like spot welding, screw fastening, clinching and bonding.
The universal CNC-riveting machine is fully programmed and has a RS-232 port for connection to a PC.
If desired the CNC-riveting machine can be installed on location. With every riveting machine a manual with operating and maintenance instructions is supplied and if required, shipped with additional software.
Verborg Engineering ensures a quality service.