Flathead orbital riveting machine
Unique concept for hard to reach riveting locations.
This unique machine was originally designed to assemble sunroofs. However, it is now applicable for other complex riveting positions which are located next to bends in sheet metal.
- Fragile and brittle product parts can be mounted with high precision close to a sheel metal bend, up to 10mm. Conventional riveting heads need at least 75mm+ of free space.
- Easy to use and effective controls.
- High quality Orbital rivet bonds.
- Rigid frame to ensure durability and accuracy.
- Customizable for specific product requirements.
Product demonstration video:
Joining technologies comparison
Click here to compare radial riveting with other joining technologies like spot welding, screw fastening, clinching and bonding.
Product type: : Various products Gen. dimensions (lxwxh) : 1300x400x1120 [mm] Reach : Up to 10mm next to bending Riveting method : Orbital Max speed : 15 rivets/minute Weight : 250 [Kg]
Feel free to contact us for more information.