Flathead Orbital Riveting Machine:
- Unique orbital riveting concept.
- Developed by Verborg Engineering to place rivet joints close to a wall.
- Originally designed to assemble sunroofs.
This machine is powered by a stepping motor and a pneumatic cylinder. Fragile or brittle product parts can be mounted with high accuracy close to a wall, up to 10 mm. Conventional riveting heads at least need ca. 75+ mm of free space with a product height of ca. 100+ mm.
- Easy to use and effective controls.
- High-quality bonds.
- Rigid frame construction to ensure durability and accuracy.
- Customization at product requirements.
The yellow anvil moves radially to form the rivet while the metal coloured bar provides the counterforce. An accurate Orbital riveting bond at the back of the product shown in the picture, is the result. There is no other riveting machine capable of riveting that close to a wall.
l-w-h : 1300 x 400 x 1120 mm Product dimensions : unlimited Riveting reach : 10 mm close to a wall Riveting technology : Orbital Riveting max. speed : 15 rivets / minute Power supply : 220/380 Volt 50 Hz weight : 250 Kg.
This machine is used by:
- Inalfa Roof Systems to assemble sunroofs.
Compare radial riveting with other joining technologies like spot welding, screw fastening, clinching and bonding.
If desired the orbital riveting machine can be installed on location. With every riveting machine a manual with operating and maintenance instructions is supplied and if required, shipped with additional software.
Verborg Engineering ensures a quality service.